My friends tagged me on Instagram so I figured I’d do the ’20 Facts About Me’ tag on my blog instead.
1. Dodos pronounced (door-doors) was a pet name given to me by my dad that stuck . My actual name is Akpevwe Uvieghara.
2. Most times, people don’t notice this but I have no piercings anywhere so I don’t wear earrings.
3. I’m actually 5’4. I just look taller in pictures.
4. I am extremely hyper active and I have sugar rush moments.
5. People say I have RBF (Resting Bitchy Face) but I’m not as stuck up as I look.
6. I haven’t had long hair since primary school.
7. I have grandma hands and toes, my mum laughs at how hard my palms are 🙁
8. When I got my first love letter in primary school I cried because I thought it was rude.
9. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister.
10. I am strong-willed.
11. One time in primary school I felt something in my shorts, I jumped up and a centipede dropped from my shorts (scarred me for life).
12. I can’t stand creepy crawlies (worms etc).
13. I am such a light weight. One mojito and I’m already gone.
14. My friends say I have full blown conversations in my sleep, but that’s because I have at least 3 different dreams everytime I’m asleep. Not sure why I have the conversations out loud though.
15. I get bored easily.
16. I am a shopaholic. I am constantly shopping online or in my mums closet.
17. I am terrified of driving on the outer lane of a bridge. Bridges scare me.
18. I was in a clique in high school and we called ourselves The Whole 9 Yards, LMAO.
19. I can’t stay home alone. It’s number 87957 on my list of irrational fears.
20. I have strong religious beliefs and I still find myself being grounded by things I was taught in Sunday school.
21. I know nothing about music i.e. I have no music on any of my devices.
22. I have never been to the dentist.