The most difficult journey any of us ever take in our adulthood is the return to our parents house. A home visit makes us recall all the childhood events that formed us. Returning home reacquaints us with our former self
I had the opportunity of visiting my home town where I grew up , Sapele Delta State. It was such an amazing emotional day for me just reliving all the memories I had there. From memories of our family having our early morning devotion, to walking to school in the morning down my street, falling asleep on the couch and waking up in bed .I visited quite a number of places in one day, it such a nostalgic experience for me.
Sometimes I want to return back to the state of mind I had as a child where I believed everything was possible. Where did all those years go ? I look back and smile, knowing I can close my eyes and see the place I used to love when I was young. Those memories still live in me .
10 Things I Miss About My Childhood
1. I used to talk into the fan to hear my robot voice
2. When we didn’t text all day
3. When I thought buying something didn’t require exchange of cash but just using the Magic words ” I want to buy ”
4. When I didn’t take of what people think about me
5. When I used to draw the sun at the corner of the paper
6. When swearing was such a bad thing
7. When I didn’t have to think about bills at the end of the month
8. When I didn’t have to think of any hairstyles and my mum will come up cool hairdos for me
9. When 50 Naira could buy me half the mini mart
10. When I stepped between the lines on a tile floor
I thought to share all the interesting activities and travel that happened for the month of February in my latest vlog. It was such an inspiring month for me, how was yours ?